Do you get nervous every time its your turn to rack? You may have a fear of racking...
Follow these easy steps to get more comfortable when it's your turn to rack:
1. Start off with the Delta-13 rack on the table and the yellow 1-ball at the front/top/apex of the rack.
2. Make sure that the 8-ball is in the center of the Delta-13 rack in the third row.
3. Make sure the bottom corner balls are a stripe and a solid.
4. Place all the other balls at random totaling 15 balls inside the Delta-13 rack.
A. The first variant of this step is to vary the edges of the rack, so that the patten is stripe, solid, stripe, solid, etc.
B. The second variant of this step is to order the balls down and from left to right, according to their number.
5. Slide the Delta-13 rack to line the apex (the first ball) up with the middle diamond on the side of the pool table if there is not a spot marked with a small dot.
6. Make sure that the balls are tightly packed together. A tight rack, like the CMM measured Delta-13, makes for an infinitely better break.
7. Preserving the tightness of the rack, lift the rack from the balls. When using a Delta-13 rack, there is ergonomic grips in the sides to make the removing of the rack easier.