GET INSPIRED: The Top 20 Things & Places to Inspire a Pool Player
Inspiration. Something, someplace, even someone that drives you to want to act, create, strive and influence. Inspiration is important for everyone and is often the driving force behind an athlete’s motivation to keep playing, keep trying, keep working to be the best at their game.
How inspired are you? What motivates you to be the best pool player? Maybe it’s a quote, other successful players or just the drive to succeed! If you are looking for new motivations, we hope our Delta-13 list of possible pool inspirations helps you to find your inspiration during your pool journey.
Things That Inspire Your Play
So many things to inspire us, some that we may have around us all the time yet never noticed or simply took for granted.
2. Money... cha-ching!
3. Someone telling you “You Can’t” do something. You want to prove them wrong!
4. Famous, successful and professional billiards players such as Minnesota Fats, Ralf Greenleaf, Willie Mosconi, and many, many more!
5. Doing the impossible, overcoming the odds and/or watching others do so!
6. Motivational quotes you live by. Here are a few of our favorites:
“When you’ve got something to prove, there’s nothing greater than a challenge.” – Terry Bradshaw
“Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.” – Bo Jackson
“You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.” – Michael Jordan
7. Personal Affirmations. You want to be someone. You want others to see you as a role model.
8. Motivated by the love of the game. Or your love for Delta-13. Either, or haha.